BEF are hiring!
We are hiring a HR Manager (Part-Time role).
HR Manager (Part-Time role)
We now have an opportunity for a part-time HR Manager to join us with flexible hours to be negotiated in the range 14 - 21 hours per week. Reporting to the CEO and working as part of the Senior Management Team (SMT), the HR Manager will provide full HR support for the team. You will advise, guide, coach and support the CEO and SMT in implementing a people-led agenda and taking the lead in driving change.
You will ensure best HR practice across the business, working to achieve both short and long term goals by implementing and overseeing people processes which attract, retain and develop a capable team aligned to delivery in a regulated environment. Previous experience of carrying out a generalist HR role is essential, you will be CIPD qualified with the ability to create and implement all HR policies, processes and procedures. A strong focus on employee engagement is essential, you will be approachable and trustworthy, ensuring confidentiality at all times. Solid employment law knowledge is a must.
- Provide support, advice and guidance on all people related issues.
- Managing people within a regulated environment.
- Providing strategic HR input into the SMT and board
- Develop and review HR related policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with legislation and introducing effective improvements in practices.
- Working with managers to enhance employee experience and to develop effective performance management practices, supporting and improving line managers and individual skills.
- Manage an effective employee recruitment process using optimal approaches, interviewing and carrying out pre-employment checks.
- Preparing and issuing contracts and managing new starter/leaver paperwork
- Effective case management of all disciplinary, grievance and absence matters.
- Reviewing and improving ongoing learning and development opportunities, ensuring all training and continuous personal development records are kept up to date.
- Reviewing the rewards and benefits, managing pay review, policy and job evaluations and implementing any salary changes.
- Monitor and champion equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Promote integration between the different areas of the business, responsible for employee engagement, organising team building events and employee wellness framework.
- Maximising use of Sage HR system and ad hoc projects as required
- A strong communicator with the ability to establish positive working relationships across all levels of an organisation
- Self-starting, highly organised approach and an analytical mindset
- Sound knowledge of HR principles, employment law and people management
- Previous experience operating as a HR Manager, preferably in a regulated environment.
- Flexible, hybrid working.
- Contributory Pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Nearby parking available
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to Susan Milner, [email protected].